What is Included in an Automotive Dent Puller Kit?

Posted in Repair on December 15th, 2010 by admin

There are two different types of automotive dent puller kits. The first kind, that most older mechanics are familiar with is more commonly referred to as a slide hammer. This type of dent puller kit will come with the slide hammer and a number of heads to adapt the tool for different uses. The second kind of dent puller kit, is the paintless dent repair kit. This type of kit will come with a glue gun, typically two types of adhesives, a releasing agent, T-pullers, pull nibs and cross bar, and tripod puller. These tools will normally be packed in a blow molded case.


Tags: ,